Sunday, March 4, 2007

shssssssssssss????

I know that some of you wonder who I am? Why I need do this thing, yah I came from the glorious Island of Tingloy, where I started to walk, to talk, to eat, to dream and of course developing my self as one of a good product of Tingloy. Before I’m hesitating to told to my friends that I came from Tingloy, but now I am proud , where I’m came from, I’m proud that the Tingloian’s were so good people, kind and intelligent even though some of them don’t have enough source of money for them live but they can survive with the help of natural resources, like fishing and some is in the field of agriculture.

I remember when I am just five years old, I dream to be an engineer for I to build a long bridges that connect the Island of Tingloy to Mabini. I know that it was so impossible but why not, if we got the budget for that, so, we don’t need to used Bangka to deliver our own products and we can improved the tourism at Tingloy therefore, more Tingloian’s will have a strong work, for them to help improving themselves and the local economy of Tingloy.

Among 15 barangays that Tingloy have, I am not so familiar with other barangyas, even though I am to adventurous, because in 15 barangays I got Maricaban-sepock, San Jose, Makawayan, Talahib, San Juan,San Pedro, Pob. 1, Pob. 2, Pob. 3. For the reason that when I got in grade 6 I need to transfer here at Batangas. But i am adventurous man who find my happiness with the things i want..i got in different part of Batangas with my friends and even all by my self...like in 3 beaches in Lemery Batangas, Taal Church, Caysasay Church, Bundok Maculot in Cuenca, Beaches in Mabini, and the most i like is the Sombrero Island of Tingloy that I dream before to got through ..

So “Proud to be Tingloians, and get straight for saying I’m the product of Tingloy”.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just wanna say the facts that tingloy refers to the whole island yah your born there almost 50 years ago but you did know that maricaban just became a big part of tingloy..hehehe katuwa aman yung ngsabi nun na yung sepok at sombrero islans was not part of tingloy just part of maricaban..how can you say that...hehehe eh tingloy ang municipality ng whole island ibig sabihin po nun na ang maricaban ay sakop ng tingloy..hehehe...nice talking amn.,...heheheh

nonoy said...

I am very much interested about this place because I believed my uncle(s) and cousin(s)on my mother's side whom I've never meet, once lived here, and perhaps still living in this Island to this point of time.The last name is "ROLEDA" not so sure of his first name, seems like.. "ABUNDIO". My mom's name is, ROSARIO ROLEDA RECTO lives in Sibuyan Island. Hopefully somebody can help me on this. I just want to know and meet them and get the chance to know them well. I could be reached at: e-mail: royo_recto@yahoo.com, tel: 1-213-604-1943, 1323-268-0955

THANK YOU MUCH.

FRRECTO
Los Angeles,CA